Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Future...


There is only 2 ways to go after this. Either I receive offer letter from UKM or I go to NIO (National Institude of Ophthalmology) .


NIO was just beside Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital (THONEH). Erm..about Rm89000 for 4 years study in Optometry la. Of course..NIO promised to help me apply PTPTN, after complete the studies only pay back. Their cert is recognised internationally, so I can either get my cert, apply licence and open an optic shop, or I apply for job in a hospital.


The best part about NIO was, some of their professor are doctors from THONEH, giving us a better guidance. Beside, NIO is just next to THONEH, so students can have their practical there, in the forth year, students can even follow doctors to enter surgical room!! Kind of amazing la.. NIO counselor said, if we are lucky,we will come across eyeball transplant too!


NIO's class start by 8.30-5pm for monday to friday. 8.30-1pm for saturday. NIO can be easily reached by LRT+Putra. About 5mins walk from Asia Jaya Putra LRT station. Fees Rm89000 for 4 years. Every intake only allow 20 students. 2 intakes in a year. First was in january, second in june.


Anyone interested? Join me la..orelse i'll be bored there.


But..when I think of im gonna learn optics again..i feel like lost of confidence ady. Will I be able to get through this 4 years?? Will I pass the exams?? I think i'll get nightmares by thinking bout it. Omg..please dont ask me to derive curved mirror formula, lens maker's eqn, displacement of lens, concave+ convex (lens+mirror)..i cant do differentiation and integration la!! Haiz..not only that, I cant run away from dissectting eye ball and draw out their layout just like what we did for the mouse.. drawing all the veins in eyeballs, nerves..omg!!!!!!!! I can imagine my frustrated face drawing eye ball layout again and again then at last i'll throw that eye ball into a BLENDER!! Then later on I'll learn check people's eye, prescripe for others, and to detect eye diseases also!!



"Can you see these words clearly? Can you please read them out? "


OMG..




There are so much more to learn bout our eyes.. I feel myself tiny in front of it..



God please bless me that i'll find a second Billy in my 4 years Uni life.. So that i can always get free tuition if i cant catch up... Amitabha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment