Monday, April 19, 2010

Money money please come to me~

Arh.. MAY is approaching !! And my taiwan tip with kensettians is coming soon too!! But one thing which makes me worry is that.. MONEY!!


Cham!! My mum makes me feel more tension by asking me.. "Where is the money for this month? Remember your laptop which you asked me to pay for you via credit card? Nah..statement come ady la.. dont try to run away ah.. Pay me wo.. mou za za dai dai ah.."


Not only that.. i guess after this taiwan trip, my breakfast, lunch and dinner sure gonna be ROTI+WATER !! *purposely use the word "roti"..sounds more kesian..


Haiz..used a lot if money this month.. but luckily lunch and dinner at my working place can be considered ok la.. and i can save my transport fees too by walking to my working place then at night let my bos fetch me home ^^ tq mr & mrs khee!


Trying very hard to cut down as much expanses as possible !!

Cham mou.. this month im not going to buy reload card.. so, to all my friends, i wont be able to reply your sms ya.. til 10th may, which is one day before i leave for taiwan trip only i will reload to activate my phone in order to make calls to my parents from taiwan..


Taiwan trip ah~ i really "SAI LANG" all my 家产 on you la.. hope this trip will go smooth and give me happy memories..


H1N1, earthquakes SIAM first!! Dont disturb my plan!! Must go taiwan no matter what..or else my passport which i purposely made will be lying in my drawer waiting to "grow dust" !! CHOI!! =.= think too much dy..


No comments:

Post a Comment