Sunday, April 11, 2010

Billy's 19th Birthday 110410

Wohoo!! Finally the ki siao gang reunion again!! Billy finally back to us!!

Today's plan was initially only two of us, planning to have lunch+movie+cake then go back geh. But then we later found out sin yee, daryl, pei yow and kay yan were in times square as well!!

Anyway billy and me met by 11am something and since that we crap a lot, lol non stop.. Our topic include S***ley, his camp, my work experience..

Nothing to do, Q up to buy 3D version of "The clash of titans".. Actually its my first time watching 3D movie.. Billy zai, tq for treating me.. i gave you my first time wo..you must be responsible of me after this!! lols..

The movie starts by 2.20pm. Before that we went to food and tea for lunch.. ordered cheesy pork meat spaghetti, cheesy pork meat rice and a cup of apple tea.. But my cheesy pork meat spaghetti was actually very "zai" thats why let billy finish the rest lo..

Well, there's still some time available after the lunch. Billy dragged me to Borders, showed me some manga.. Lols..more jokes created there.. But ahem.. most of them not nice to be share here.. coz my blog is UMUM ma!!

The movie finally started!! Guess what we bought first row seat!! Omg, if not Billy insist of watching.. Ah anyway, overall nice la.. Mai just monsters came out, fight here and there.. Like what kay yan said.. Monsters came out for just a while.. roar roar oh la la~ roar ma oh la la~ then, got killed!

Finally we meet up with the rest in secret recipe. Sin yee was kind of emo that time.. was it me and billy? Keep you waiting then you feel emo? Sorry ya yee.. hugs!!

Chat and lol again.. I enjoy our moments!!


After finish eating, sin yee finally smile lu!!



Yow + Me + Birthday boy!!


The retarded billy look!! Lols..


Present giving session.. Ps: present from billy to me!

Like our usual style la.. dah biasa dah..

Stupid face..

Happy birthday billy!!

Wow!! So this is what i got from billy!! Dont worry billy, i'll make full use of it!!
I'll fill this album with the U6K memories!!

Billy's card to me..
FOR THE RETARD- TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT


THE MAIN POINT OF THIS CARD!! BILLY CALLED HIMSELF AS THE RETARD TOO!!

Lols..billy finally admit himself as retard!! Ya lo..who knows that our smartest billy in class will FAIL HIS UNDANG!! Lols.. study harder la Billy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment