Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wow! Time flies !! It’s 17 march again today!! I can still remember this day in last year..how my kensettian celebrated my birthday for me.. It’s indeed a happening day for me!!

Anyway, lets look forward ba!! Life still goes on!! Today isnt a bad day for me although I got to work..

I’ve got a SUPER REFRESHING call early in the morning from billy..this ki siao feller shouted“HEI SAN LA~~!!!” right into my eardrum!! Woi billy..i know la..you and I very “low yau”..but cant you treat people nicer today? 点讲都好,人地都喺个女子来嘅嘛!!



PS for billy zai : Still remember this picture?? Lols..dont forget wor..i only accept your flower nia..havent promise de ar!! Better treat me nice!! Talk with a softer tone to me!! And most important..stop scolding me #$@%#$# already!! Sei leng zai~~

Instead of billy’s RING O call, I received a lot of messages giving me uncountable blessings!! I’ve received from my convent gang..tan tan, sin yee, yow mei, shin yin and a call from mun mun!! Haha..also from my ji mui hon hon!! Lols..sincerely im very happy though I have to work..coz messages kept coming in while im working..i just feel today is such a good day, coz I have blessings from all my friends though we aren’t together..

What im surprised of is that tan tan still remember me!! What a big news for me!! I thought..tan tan now sink deeply in her love sea and wont keep space for any other thing in her heart expect sys de ler..BUT im so happy that our friendship still takes up some space in your heart geh..hehe!! HAPPPYYYYYYYYY!!! ^^

Another surprise came to me when my boss and the family bought a cake and celebrated it for me!! It was black forest flavoured! Nice and fresh baked!! Im very touched and I felt the warmth from them..as if im a part of their family!! Thank you mr Khee, thank you萍姐, thank you han, thank you xiang!!

Its really an enjoyable 20th birthday for me.. let me make some wish ba..

1. get offered to UKM or UiTM to further my studies in optometry

2. slim down + get rid of pimple + fair skin!!

3. Master driving skills asap!! Or else my driving licence will worth more in a show room

4. Taiwan trip!!!! (please don't ffk last minute whey..)

5. Keep in touch with my convent girl gang and kensettian family

6. Daddy mummy always healthy

7. Meet my mr right

And…

STOP thinking of nini (hope time will really do to cure this bleeding heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment